02-01-2017, 05:47 AM
Join Date: Jan 2017
electric griddle cooking , crab cake
- Crab Cakes
- 1 lb. Crabmeat, fresh or pasteurized
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1½ tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1½ tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp. Fresh Lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher Salt
- 1¼ cups Fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Flat-leaf Parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsps. Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Put the crab in mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg, mayonnaise, mustard, Old Bay seasoning, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Pour the egg mix over the crab and mix gently until well combined.
- Add in the breadcrumbs and parsley and mix them thoroughly but gently.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Shape the crab mixture into cakes about 1-inch thick.
- Brush the griddle with the butter and olive oil over medium heat.
- When butter begins to froth, add the cakes to the griddle.
- Cook both sides for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with lemon wedges and your favorite garnish.