Egg Muffins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
Felt like breakfast for dinner all day today.

Took some cooked some Jimmy Dean sausage, sauteed an onion, chopped up around 8 Hatch chilies, some shredded cheese and divided it between the two tins. Added an egg to each section too and seasoned with a little salt and pepper.

35-40 minutes later they were done. I did rotated the pans aroun the 20 minute mark

Egg muffins removed from the pan and cooling

added some hash browns and Grand biscuits to the grill

Split a hash brown in half and added that and an egg muffin to a biscuit. Not the greatest plated pic but you get the idea.

Very creative and tasty as usual! I'd better not let the kids see these pics because they would want some too.

Looking mighty good. Now some of us like eggs with runny yellows. Is there any hope for folks like that?

Looking mighty good. Now some of us like eggs with runny yellows. Is there any hope for folks like that?

I'm thinking, put an egg in muffin hole. This should allow the whites to mix with the sausage mixture while keeping the yolks on top. Close the grill lid for a minute or two to set the egg. Open the lid for the rest of the cooking time to cook the egg whites from the bottom until done.

I might have to try this to see how well it works.

Scott

Good plan. We have the same dilemma with hash and egg. We now just cook the eggs on the side and add it to the browned up hash at eating time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom