Does LIFE get any better?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I started the day putting a sink mechanism outdoor thingy together for my wife. I completed my 'Honey Do' around 12 and realized (IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE) and loaded the cooler and took a long trip to our pool (realistically 5' feet from the deck) and spent the day with my beautiful daughter, her friend a HAPPY LAB in his own pool and a cooler of beer......THEN my wife had the NERVE to ask that I make the ribs I did last weekend.....let me tell you this really PI$$ED me off ;) I can't really recall having a weekend so bad before! :p

Enough sarcasm....full untrimmed unenhanced Smithfield brand spares grilling indirect seasoned with S&P and granulated Garlic, with KF and 2 small pieces of cherry.

img_189979_0_2c8a8102d25b73339f680ce989ce5ecf.jpg
img_189979_1_8a6c581fe1e385e0de0b028ccc903e70.jpg
img_189979_2_f647c6b2766dbbfb70fa08248470ae41.jpg
img_189979_3_a4f4f8c609fb7922424990c6aba172cb.jpg
2009-05-31050.jpg[

You talked me into it bro'. Wife doesn't like slow smoked ribs( :roll: ) I've tried cooking them different ways countless times with no success or thumbs up from my beloved.
I'm trying these tomorrow. 8)

Puff said:
You talked me into it bro'. Wife doesn't like slow smoked ribs( :roll: ) I've tried cooking them different ways countless times with no success or thumbs up from my beloved.
I'm trying these tomorrow. 8)

Shouldn't you be going to work?

Nick Prochilo said:
Larry, how long do they take on the grill? Do you do the whole foil thing on the grill?

No foiling. Each time they have taken right at 3 hours. I am really really liking ribs done this way, the char and the pork fat really work good together!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":19o6y8sv]Larry, how long do they take on the grill? Do you do the whole foil thing on the grill?

No foiling. Each time they have taken right at 3 hours. I am really really liking ribs done this way, the char and the pork fat really work good together![/quote:19o6y8sv]

I think I taught him this ;)

Cool pic's

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":mzq19688][quote="Nick Prochilo":mzq19688]Larry, how long do they take on the grill? Do you do the whole foil thing on the grill?

No foiling. Each time they have taken right at 3 hours. I am really really liking ribs done this way, the char and the pork fat really work good together![/quote:mzq19688]

I think I taught him this ;)

Cool pic's[/quote:mzq19688]

Hmmmmm, I don't recall the lesson........ :LOL:

zilla said:
Hey Larry, after three hours what can I expect in the texture/tenderness of the meat?

Very tender, very moist meat (but not falling off the bone) with a crispy crust on the outside.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom