Does a cover come with a Weber Kettle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Niagara River Smoker said:
My Platinum didn't come with one..

Mine didn't either. Unfortunately, I don't think a garbage bag will fit over it. Gotta hit Ocean State Job Lot for a cheapie. Got any idea how wide the Platinum is? Should get one today, since it's gonna be crappy this weekend - again.... :-X

Rob

Rob, just measured mine:

45" wide
25 1/2" deep
28 1/2" high at table level
38" high at the lid handle

I looked at the covers ... the good was $44, the "basic" one looks like it WAS a trashbag. Too cheezy. Didn't even have the Weber logo. Don't waste $7 on that crap.

Glad I went with all you smart people and said screw it. :( =D> :grin:

i didn't even take a peek at it. I dunno of we're talking abot the same one. I saw the price, looked away, and threw up in my mouth..just a little bit.

<kidding..I heard that line from a movie and it cracks me up.>

They don't come with a cover and and for my two cents don't really need one. I've got a kettle I've had for twenty years (it's got a "G" stamped on the vent). It has lived outside for twenty Alaskan winters without a cover and the only problem has been the wood handles. Well, that and the one touch vent adjuster is toast. Been meaning to replace that for a couple of years.

Griff

Finally used the cover on my kettle. Knew I was going to be gone for this three day weekend, so I put it on. The back porch gets a little messy when it storms down here. And it was going to. (storm that is)
It will be back off for another week (almost) of grilling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom