Do you like Prime, dry-aged, rib steaks cooked over oak?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boar_d_laze

Senior Cook
Me too.

LL

BDL

2d5dff8d_Brusselsprouts.jpg
Brussel sprouts, sauteed in bacon fat, braised (southern-style) to a fare-thee-well, and garnished with the crisp lardons.

Also crostini, brushed with butter seasoned with the same espresso-cocoa rub used for the steak, and grilled on the same grill. Crostini is toast. You don't need pictures of toast.

BDL

Well this thread gave me the brilliant idear to send the Warden to buy some steaks. She brought back 3 real nice thick choice grade boneless ribeyes from Albertsons for 5.99 a pound which aint a shabby price. When they have a sale the bone in models go for 4.99. Got them dry aging as we speak. Warden thinks they are gonna spoil. She does not realize how us galloping gourmet types know about exotic stuff like this:) She claims they was sold out of the 1.77 spares.

No, Boar is great, lots of posts at another cooking forum, ChefTalk.com. A thread started about bbq sites and I reminded Boar about this one, and now we get to see some pics of great food! More of a welcome back, now show me your food kind of thing. :)

Well I could send a pic of a baloney sandwich and a can of sardines. That is whut I live on since I am a married man. Or to save a step maybe just post a link to the king oscar web site. They have the best. Now I like Eckrich baloney. I bet they have a site too. Kindly let me know. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom