Didn't fast marinate but....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dang Nick that look mighty good. Me and flank steak dont play well together but looks like you got it figgered out how to do it right. Congrats. Good photography too while I busy braggin on ya:) It been raining here all day (Praise the Lord we needed it) and just down to no rain and the sun trying to peak out a little as we speak. Warden insited I fire up the gasser and do some baked tates and some thin Select Grade Porterhouses from Kroger. I just hate trying to cook them thin steaks. Hard for drunk people to tell when they are done ya know? Anyway the tates is done and the steaks is headed toward the firey Sacrificial Altar. Been sweltering themselfs on the cabinet under the influence of Obieque's Steak Maker Seasoning for about the last half hour. Kindly keeps your fingers crossed. I cant hardly take pics and cook at the same time plust it too much trouble to fiddle with uploading them etc. so I prob just have to give a written repoat. Sure I can make em sound mo betta than they look is another big plust.

bigwhweel

bigwheel said:
Dang Nick that look mighty good. Me and flank steak dont play well together but looks like you got it figgered out how to do it right. Congrats. Good photography too while I busy braggin on ya:) It been raining here all day (Praise the Lord we needed it) and just down to no rain and the sun trying to peak out a little as we speak. Warden insited I fire up the gasser and do some baked tates and some thin Select Grade Porterhouses from Kroger. I just hate trying to cook them thin steaks. Hard for drunk people to tell when they are done ya know? Anyway the tates is done and the steaks is headed toward the firey Sacrificial Altar. Been sweltering themselfs on the cabinet under the influence of Obieque's Steak Maker Seasoning for about the last half hour. Kindly keeps your fingers crossed. I cant hardly take pics and cook at the same time plust it too much trouble to fiddle with uploading them etc. so I prob just have to give a written repoat. Sure I can make em sound mo betta than they look is another big plust.

bigwhweel
Though your words are ...well.......uh ....."well spoken"...........Father Big Wheel......no pics = no cook dude. ;)
They do have a deegeetal camera at your local pharmacy(used to be called drug stores but I think the hippes took advantage of that).
That might work on the uploadin' deal....not sure. I'll be glad to walk ya' through it. ;)

Well the warden say that the best steak she ever ate. On them Porterhouses she always eats the loin side whilst I get stuck with the New Yawk strip portion. They so good..no pics could do em justice. ;) ;)

bigwheel

ScottyDaQ said:
Looks awesome Nick.
Bread recipe?

Makes 1 loaf

3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups bread flour
1/3 cup oatmeal
2 tablespoons non-fat dry milk powder
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons FLEISCHMANN'S Bread Machine Yeast
1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
6 ounces sliced provolone, cut into 2-inch squares

Directions
Add water, butter, salt, flour, oatmeal, milk powder, sugar, yeast, and Italian herb seasoning to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough/manual cycle.

When cycle is complete, remove dough to surface sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Roll to 18 x 7-inch rectangle. Arrange provolone squares lengthwise over center-third of dough. Fold the 2 long sides toward the middle; pinch seam and ends to seal. Roll dough in Parmesan cheese. Place, seam side down, on greased baking sheet. With sharp knife, make 4 or 5 diagonal slashes (1/8-inch deep) across top of loaf. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.

Bake at 350oF for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Serve warm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom