Decisions Decisions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I have been building a collection of spices. I have too many and am getting confused..Ask Greg... See what you did Greg? I love the wolf rub on brisket. Big Ron's Rocks on Ribs. Has anybody used the Carolines Aussie Steak Rub.. Which one should I use yall? Greg, What do you think man? I got these 2 rib eyes for $7.99/lbs. Total weight 3.0 ish lbs.....

More pics to come!!!!

Captain Morgan said:
I love the Caroline's...that's all I use for steaks.
Ok it is settled.. I trust a cop like Barney....Just don't accidently shoot me please... :shock:

I'm partial to Wolfe Rub Bold on Steaks, but I also like just plain Salt and Pepper as well. Those are some pretty steaks, whatever you do just enjoy them!

If you have the chance, I'd dry age those big ole beauties for a couple of days before you cook them. Makes a yummy steak. Melts like butter in your mouth.

Tim

CarolinaQue said:
If you have the chance, I'd dry age those big ole beauties for a couple of days before you cook them. Makes a yummy steak. Melts like butter in your mouth.

Tim
ok. Tim.. good idea.. since we just got 4 pizzas and it's halftime..Texan 21 Cowboys 6.... Time to munch pizza..Thanks yall!!! :D

Actually Sapo, I use homebbq.com Black jack rub and Garlic rub for my steaks and have been for the last number of months...it's good! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom