D.O.D. T-bones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Since the fires of hell have gravitated up here where I live. I decided to do some D.O.D. ("direct over driveway") T-bones.
I checked the temp before I slapped 'em on, flavored with Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, 2 min. each side!

A little pasta salad, some beans with chopped up left over Tri-Tip and a dip in the above ground pool, and life is good ....very, very good :grin:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Chuckwagoncook said:
You do live in a Van down by the Detroit river? Saves on wood consumption... =D> :grin: :D

Good lucking steaks , thanks fro picking a clean spot on the drive, not over that big a$$ oil slick left by the Harley.... :star: :itsok:
The old one leaks :eek: And no I don't have a fro :razz: At least not on the driveway :!: The oil from a Harley would be an added flavor =P~

Is that some type of new mosaic brick pavers on the patio there...got kind of a southwest color scheme going there. Very stylish for south Warren. :grin: :grin:

Bruce B said:
Is that some type of new mosaic brick pavers on the patio there...got kind of a southwest color scheme going there. Very stylish for south Warren. :grin: :grin:
That would be the "chipped paint hillbillious" great looking stuff huh?

Note to self, paint the patio #-o

Back
Top Bottom