D cooks dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Somewhere Great Gramps Jumbo is smiling….had a tball game today so a nice simple supper which D told me he wanted to cook…His first cook on the OTG….says he want’s to sell his Smokey Joe and cook on what has become his moms grill…he starts eyeing up the Yabba Dabba Grill he’ll be in trouble…
Homemade Polish Sausage, Lazy Periogi, Webers Mustard and good Rye bread…and a cold Yuelining..Life was pretty good at that moment…

Looks great Dave, business minded kid too when he wants to 'sell' his grill and not trade it away for some baseball cards or action figures to a buddy. :LOL:

Lazy Pierogi???

I would appreciate you sharing what that is?

Cute kid. Smart kid. Going to make a great pitmaster for sure!!!

Man that boy can cook!
Hey Dave did the black under the eyes for the ball game come from one of your cookers? 8)

Lazy Perogi
This is one of those eyeball recipes….grandma used to make…
½ box of spiral noodles
1 most of a can of sour kraut
1 can of cam bells mushroom soup
1 small can of mushrooms
Splash of milk

Bring a pot of water to a boil…
Dump half the box of noodles in and cook for 12-15 min…you want them cooked not al dente…
When the noodles are done cooking dump pan into a colander (Do Not Rinse)..
Dump the noodles back into the pot and add the mushroom soup, most of the Kruat.(reserve some for topping the sausage if you want). And add the mushrooms and a little bit of milk…stir to well incorporated.. Serve.
This is one of those recipes that is served at most big parties in this area…graduation, communion ect…..It can be reheated in an oven or roaster..

Puff that boy said he wanted to keep is game face on for cooking...
The other day he said he wanted to cook for the judges at the comps we are doing this year...

Man he is headed down the right road for sure!
Thanks for the recipe I'm going to make some today.

Cliff H. said:
That is how you pass the torch Dave. Just don't give them all of your secretz just yet. :LOL:
Hey's starting to eye up the Yabba Dabba Grill...I love him..but there are some limits.... :D

Ya man...I can see it now..The Wittdog on the hammok barking orders and the boys doing all the cooking...

Back
Top Bottom