Cookin' In The (At Least In Kentucky) Cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
californiagrillin Appreciate it Brother!

Justaguy Thanks Much :D

Larry Wolfe I'm already Lovin' these grates ;)
Thanks again. Couldn't believe how quickly they
got here!

bbquzz You already know the deal with the CI grates ;) Thanks!

Nick Prochilo These grates have great heat distribution, I love the
grillin' control of the Performer & CI grates & the nice defined sear marks
are a real plus too. Thanks Much!

Vermin999 Appreciate it :D

8)

Toby keil Thanks! That's what I put together to cold smoke fish & cheese.
I can smoke with low heat or no heat at all.

Cramden Appreciate it ;)

Tannehill Kid One of Ms BluzQue's favorites too. Thanks!

8)

C'mon now I thought Wildcats liked the cold. :D

Great looking chops. When the weather breaks I'm going to get comfortable with that new Weber I bought. Never cooked on one but I think I am going to have to get the grates at some point. I wish now I would have gotten the bigger one. I ended up with the 18 1/2 in. because the bigger ones were gone and they were almost giving them away.

Thanks Rub! I never cooked on a Weber before I purchased this one either. The three cooks so far has me wondering why I was so resistant for so long about getting a Weber :roll: So far, I love this thing! I seasoned the grates with Crisco & threw them into the oven @ 400 degrees for an hour. After cooking on the Performer, while the grates are still alittle hot, I spray on PAM. The PAM thing is something one should do after
every cook. As I stated earlier on this post's replies, I love this Cast Iron grate idea. Hard to explain other than great heat distribution on the cooking surface, can move & manipulate the meats around very easily & those deep, wide sear marks make a super presentation! They are a little more affordable for the 18.5" Kettle.....IMHO Go for it Rub....You won't regret it ;)

ps This Wildcat does not like cold weather :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Smokey Lew Appreciate it! pm or email Larry Wolfe. He sells the grates. He's a longstanding member here at BBQ Central.

8)

Back
Top Bottom