Citrus Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Second go around for the Citrus on the chicken! I loaded these legs down with the Citrus. I glazed half of them with TPJ Mandarin Habanero Jelly and the others were not sauce. I really loved the flavor of both. The citrus is coming through and the heat is still there, just not overpowering!!

The shiney ones are the ones that were glazed with TPJ and the dull crispy ones were just the Citrus seasoning!

It all looks great Larry. I especially like the looks of the glazed TPJ legs!

Great job on the photos too, especially pic #2. Love the little crystals!

Larry Wolfe said:
Second go around for the Citrus on the chicken! I loaded these legs down with the Citrus. I glazed half of them with TPJ Mandarin Habanero Jelly and the others were not sauce. I really loved the flavor of both. The citrus is coming through and the heat is still there, just not overpowering!!

The shiney ones are the ones that were glazed with TPJ and the dull crispy ones were just the Citrus seasoning!

Larry,
Did you do those on the WSM or a grill? If WSM, what temp did you use? They look good. Good job.

LowRent said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Larry,
Did you do those on the WSM or a grill? If WSM, what temp did you use? They look good. Good job.

Did them on the Kettle, not really sure what temp.....

Back
Top Bottom