Chuck Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Grilled up some chuck eyes, new potatoes, zuchini and red onion. Everything was tossed in Italian Dressing and seasoned with S&P.

I used the Stubbs Charcoal again and I'm happy with how it cooks, nice and hot.....however, it still smells horrible and smokes like a burning tire when you light it.

img_184725_0_e2954c1f3d6deef1f38151dc9abda691.jpg
img_184725_1_a78764511c526cf02f70dd553f2dee0c.jpg
img_184725_2_e7f8c919462ebd56bffd15a78c5b9e7d.jpg

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Italian Dressing. Wish Bone? I swear, you put that stuff on every thing. :LOL: But if it works, It works. Nice cook! 8)

Pigs

It was one of the bottled brands, I don't recall. Yes, it's great on beef too. Excellent on shish kabob meat.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1je0crkv]Italian Dressing. Wish Bone? I swear, you put that stuff on every thing. :LOL: But if it works, It works. Nice cook! 8)

Pigs

It was one of the bottled brands, I don't recall. Yes, it's great on beef too. Excellent on shish kabob meat.[/quote:1je0crkv]

I use it on wild duck and goose that I grill and really like it.

Nick Prochilo said:
I use it on my salad, works great there too!

Never thought of that, gotta give it a try sometime.

Seriously, Italian dressing is great on ANY meat alone, but you can Dr. it up too. Makes a killer fajita marinade too!

Great looking plate of food. We use Italian dressing for marinating beef and chicken - we like to use the dry mix it yourself variety - Good Seasonings I think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom