Chili Cheese Dogs, Fried Cheese and Grilled Bananas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
Saw a video on Youtube the other day where they ground up some Nacho Cheese flavored Doritos in a food processor and used them to coat some cheese and fried it. Had to give it a shot.

My dredging station. cheese in some flour, then egg and then into the Doritos, back in the egg and one more toss in the Doritos.

Put them in the freezer for a couple of hours before frying, one cooked them for about a minute. I only cooked about a third of them too, the rest stayed in the freezer.

Some dogs on the grill and some chili I canned some months back and didn't add any beans to a couple of cans for just this purpose, chili dogs.

Picked up some big rolls, added a couple of dogs, chili, cheese and chopped onion.

Took them off when the cheese melted and topped with a little mustard and some corn chips on the side.

My Wife and i were watching some show a month ago or so and saw these grilled bananas, finally go around to trying them, added chocolate and peanut butter chips, mini marshmallows and some chopped walnuts, turned out really good.

You got a winner with this combo, you would make a great contestant on guys grocery games on the food network!!

Depends on where you are in the country you live, and the presence of beans in your chilli. Here in Michigan, it can go either way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom