Chicken tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1oh9l1yi]
Puff said:
:eek: You guys don't use lighgter fluid? #-o

We used to, DA! [-X
LOL! Actually, Puff was counting how many cans of lighter fluid he had left! :grin: :grin: #-o[/quote:1oh9l1yi]
There is 2 in the garage, I use it to light the fire pit :!:

Puff said:
The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1fyxpywy]
Puff said:

We used to, DA! [-X
LOL! Actually, Puff was counting how many cans of lighter fluid he had left! :grin: :grin: #-o
There is 2 in the garage, I use it to light the fire pit :!:[/quote:1fyxpywy]
Told ya !! :lmao:

Puff said:
The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":wukq6s5d]
Puff said:

We used to, DA! [-X
LOL! Actually, Puff was counting how many cans of lighter fluid he had left! :grin: :grin: #-o
There is 2 in the garage, I use it to light the fire pit :!:[/quote:wukq6s5d]

I just received a fire pit for my birthday and it specifically states, "DO NOT USE LIGHTER FLUID". [-X

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":3eazj9cj][quote="Larry Wolfe":3eazj9cj]
Puff said:

We used to, DA! [-X
There is 2 in the garage, I use it to light the fire pit :!:[/quote:3eazj9cj]

I just received a fire pit for my birthday and it specifically states, "DO NOT USE LIGHTER FLUID". [-X[/quote:3eazj9cj]
I used the warning paper to start the first fire #-o

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":2ft14chn][quote="Larry Wolfe":2ft14chn]
Puff said:

We used to, DA! [-X
There is 2 in the garage, I use it to light the fire pit :!:

I just received a fire pit for my birthday and it specifically states, "DO NOT USE LIGHTER FLUID". [-X[/quote:2ft14chn]
I used the warning paper to start the first fire #-o[/quote:2ft14chn]
No wonder you're livin' in a van down by the De-Troit River! :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

For 15 years my wife and I floated different rivers here. A float plane would drop us off and pick us up a week later. I always took a jug of charcoal lighter fluid. Guaranteed to start a fire in the rain. But I quit using it in my grill years ago.

Griff

The best way and more environmentally friendly way to get a fire going even with wet wood is to throw a road flare into the center of the pile!

brian j said:
Griff said:
For 15 years my wife and I floated different rivers here. A float plane would drop us off and pick us up a week later. I always took a jug of charcoal lighter fluid. Guaranteed to start a fire in the rain. But I quit using it in my grill years ago.

Griff
out here where i live we use old oil from our tractors to light big fires. as a matter of fact i have a pile that's about 7' high and 10' round that needs to be burned. might have to have the boyz and a bottle a maker's over soon to take care of it.

Oh yes, I likes some Maker's...but why not really do it up and get a bottle of Bookers! :D :grin: :D :(

Green Hornet said:
AAAAARGH! Corn Whisky is for men.....NOT fires! :)
The Fire Marshall won't let me use lighter fluid again [-X
Now come on! You can't just tell us that without the rest of the story!! :grin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom