Chicken Thighs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Doing a bunch of thighs on the grill for dinner tonight...thought about doing ribs too but I am here at work right now and they would need to go one around 10am at the latest! :)

Chicken it is then!!

Chris Finney said:
I'm glad you are here to ask the questions that are hard to ask.

I was going to do the same thing.
You were going to cook chicken thigs too?? :eek:

:razz: :razz:

I don't think I will have the time to do it that way...how long do you brine them for?

Typically I rub them down with a little EVOO and then some season salt and Morton's Nature's Seasoning...13 minuets skin side up and then 8 minuets or so skin side down...so it gets nice and crisp. :D

I don't brine the thighs....always thought they were juicy enough...

however in that method where the simmer in the sauce, it stays pretty moist!

Thighs were great..did an even dozen with some new potatoes on the grill too!!

I threw an 8lb Pork butt on the WSM about 20 minuets ago (oak wood)...going to save most of it for baked beans in a few weeks...the rest for sammies when I jones! :grin:

So it was thighs! Oh, I see you modified your original post and the subject... :eek:

:grin: :grin:

But where are the pics??? #-o

Niagara River Smoker said:
So it was thighs! Oh, I see you modified your original post and the subject... :eek:

Well of course I corrected it...can't go around being WRONG all the time, right! #-o

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Niagara River Smoker":2zketdbn]So it was thighs! Oh, I see you modified your original post and the subject... :eek:

Well of course I corrected it...can't go around being WRONG all the time, right! #-o[/quote:2zketdbn]
Why not???!! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom