Chicken Burgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Green Hornet

Head Chef
I made a couple ground chicken burgers for lunch. Turned out nice. My daughter had Mayo on hers and I used a Cranberry hot sauce (store bought) on mine. Nice change-o-pace.

The ground chicken is more expensive than regular right? Was the taste/texture worth the extra money vs. buying breasts or thighs and
just making a grilled chicken sandwhich? Inquiring minds, ya know..

Captain Morgan said:
The ground chicken is more expensive than regular right? Was the taste/texture worth the extra money vs. buying breasts or thighs and
just making a grilled chicken sandwhich? Inquiring minds, ya know..
I am not sure about the cost consideration. My wife had bought it and put it in the freezer before taking off and said to use it like hamburger. I was going to put it in the Griff Loaf but decided against it. I had it thawed in the fridge and needed to use it for something, and needed a quickie lunch. It tasted good and I would likely buy it again. I threw the package away long before I wrotethis and was not gonna root through the trash like Puff to find out :LOL: Just kidding! My daughter liked it too so I would buy it again. I hope that helps. i will check and see how much it is next time I go to the store. It was aPurdue product so I assume it will be a common item most places.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom