Chicken Breast & Hobo Pack Veggies on the UDS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
I have exactly 30 lbs to lose and Larry inspired me with all his healthy shots. :D

Soaked in Itialian and went heavy on the lemmon seasioning. Misted a few times with lemon juice.

Thermometer readen about 340, on a UDS that means about 375 at the grate. All 4 plugs out. Cooks 15 min per side.

Added 2 tsp of water and some seasoning.

Washed it down with some Crystal Light.

That sure is a healthy looking meal there Tri-Tip. But Crystal Light, Really? This coming from the man who has a tap built into his kitchen and a signature of "Happiness is a BEER in one hand and a spatula in the other"? Couldn't you have at least washed it down with a, dare I say it, Miller Light or one of those Miller 64 calorie beers? :LOL:
Hey man, I'm just messin with you, Good for you for eating healthier. I could stand to lose a few myself. More power to you brother. Keep it up.

:LOL: you know it man...one of us....one of us...want a bud light :LOL: . for real looks damn good and I have yet to meet a vegi I don't like, as long as it is a side to beef, pork or chicken lol, and yes I love fish so that 2 :LOL:

Looks awesome, we have hobo packets all the time at my place (tinfoil dinner in utah). Tons of things you can do with them.

Back
Top Bottom