Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
Chicken seasoned with some Chef Meritos chicken seasoning then basted the chicken throughout the cook with a mixture 6 oz Modello Negro and a seasoning packet of Italian Dressing dry mix. Some Mexican onions, yellow peppers and nopales too.
img_256925_0_539cc62a18c748f7891c8078fc07cdab.jpg

Some U15 shrimps on as the chicken is getting done.
img_256925_1_bf96a51ebccc1035d382d06bea9d1af0.jpg

Plated. A couple of fajitas, one chicken, one shrimp with onions, green peppers, chipotle sour cream and guacamole. Refried beans and the nopales, and Mexican onions.
img_256925_2_c7dd60fe69e8b44b1e59e5fa42bc52bf.jpg

John, it's always great to see your pictures posted. I personally prefer pictures over videos, more to the point, quicker to look at! Yours are always top quality and your food looks second to none! But please explain the taste of a nopale. I haven't a clue as to what they would taste like.

Verm, that's some tasty looking grillin' there. I think I've had nopales before but what do they taste like?

Nopales kind of taste like a bitter citrusy green bean. Actually they taste exactly like casctus

My wife's side is from Mex. They grill em at every party. I don't like em. They eat the red cactus fruit too. They'll dice up the Nopales and make a nopales salid too.

Back
Top Bottom