Chicken Again . . . plus grilled pineapple salsa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smokey Lew

Head Chef
I had some left over chicken wings and thighs that needed to be cooked and a recipe for grilled pineapple salsa I wanted to try. Didn't want to do anything complicated with the chicken so I used the recipe off the back of a can of Old Bay Seasoning.

The pineapple salsa called for some grilled red peppers, jalapenos peppers and some green onions. I also grilled some green tomatillio tomatos. Thought that might go good in the salsa, as well.

Put the grilled items in a bowl and added chopped cilantro, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and finely grated ginger. It had a bit of a kick to it and the sweetness of the pineapple made a nice contrast. I admit it kind of looks like crap on the plate. I think things got a little over grilled.

Didn't get a shot of the chicken (Chicken again . . . :roll: ) on the grill so we'll just have to settle for the plated version.

I also grilled some summer squash with some Konriko Greek Seasoning on it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice looking plate of food. Looks like your mastering that new grill. Your Performer is probably just cluttering your yard. I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands for $50. deal?

Vermin999 said:
Nice looking plate of food. Looks like your mastering that new grill. Your Performer is probably just cluttering your yard. I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands for $50. deal?
Hey Vermin, I was just thinking about the poor old Performer out there all sad and lonely. I think maybe just one more cook in the new grill and then I will get back to my tried and true old friend. . . we'll maybe two or three more cooks since it's a long weekend. :LOL:

Vermin999 said:

I got the new 26" OTG I'll let it go for $200. Meet ya in Ocean Side?????

Oh and good looken cook Lew. Those peppers will add flavor to the seasoning of the new grill.

Back
Top Bottom