Cheater Pulled Pork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I love KFC chicken like a hawg loves slop. Now if was ordering I would choose Popeye's. They have muy bueno ghainas as we would say in Tex Mex. Now I know members of the minority co-moonity prefer Churches. I think they give more protein per serving. Popeye's Red Beans and Rice is enough to make any love Cajone food. I have tried to duplicate it at home on many occasionas..but always failed. I finally give up. It have some kinda funky spice down in there of which I think is marjoram or something. None of the clone recipes measures up. It do require beer to get close.

Nah you got it wrong bro, not Churches, Chesterfried! I got some beer chillin, all you have to do is come and get it :p

Hmm think the only Chesterfields we have is cigarettes. That was my Grand Daddys favorite brand for tight rolls. He would huff on those while taking copious amounts of tablespoons of hundred proof Old Crow for his heart. As long as a person take it by the spoonful it was meds. He did not hold with drinking.

Back
Top Bottom