Cedar Plank Copper River Salmon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Man, I love this time of year! Here's a little cedar plank Copper River salmon with my Smoky Citrus Seasoning.

CedarPlankSalmon_1_1.jpg

John

Not huge fan of salmon, but damn that looks good. Id like to try the seasoning and its simple. I have a bunch of alder in the woodpile outback! :shock:

Griff - It's definitely my pleasure at this time of year. At $12.99/lb it's cheap at twice the price. I was at the store when they cracked the first ice-packed box. Now that is fresh!

Folks, if you like salmon, do yourself a huge favor and find some Copper River, if it's available in your area. It's only available in the lower 48 for about two weeks (here, at least) and it's something that I look forward to each year. The only possible problem is that it will spoil you for the rest of the year. Kinda like going back to choice after eating prime beef.

John

PatioDaddio said:
Griff - It's definitely my pleasure at this time of year. At $12.99/lb it's cheap at twice the price. I was at the store when they cracked the first ice-packed box. Now that is fresh!

Folks, if you like salmon, do yourself a huge favor and find some Copper River, if it's available in your area. It's only available in the lower 48 for about two weeks (here, at least) and it's something that I look forward to each year. The only possible problem is that it will spoil you for the rest of the year. Kinda like going back to choice after eating prime beef.

John

Never seen it here

Back
Top Bottom