Carne Asada Tacos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
We keep hearing about this meat market in a town we go thru to go camping that suppose to have some of the best carne asada around, and their beef is suppose to be real good in general. We stopped one the way to our camping spot and I just picked up a 2 inch ribeye to grill up the first night out. Wow was it good, very flavorful and very tender!!! Didn't take any pics so I guess you will have to take my word on it.

Anyway we stopped on the way home and I picked up 2 lbs of carne asada and a marinated tri tip. Tri tip is gonna be dinner for tomorrow.

Grilled up the carne asada tonight, direct

Close up

Build your own tacos, carne asada cut up, corn tortillas, pico de gallo, and avocado.

Tacos with some beans and green onions.

Close up

This was some of the best carne asada I have ever had. They ship all over the US too if anyone is interested, even tri tips for you guys that can't get them in your area. The place is called Rameys Meats
760 334 4420 and they are in Brawley CA

Very good. Think I have managed to figure out Carne Asada is Fajitas which aint been cut up yet? Anyway I suspect if that puppy was loaded up with somebody going nuts with the chemical meat tenderizers you would have already been telling us about that. My few experiences of getting pre marinated meat from the Tex Mex super markets has not been pleasant. I get that old gritty mouth feel..I move on to greener pastures..quickly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom