carne asada....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can u smoke this? all i see is recipes online to grill it within 20 mins or less.. i see nothing about smoking it.

No you aint supposed to smoke it. Each one I have seen look like a big Fajita which somebody forget to slice up.

bigwheel said:
No you aint supposed to smoke it. Each one I have seen look like a big Fajita which somebody forget to slice up.

Yep, should be very thin too. Grill very fast, 1-1.5 min max per side. Actually had this last night.

boar_d_laze said:
Carne asada translates into English as, grilled meat. Just sayin'.

BDL

Me encanta la forma "Google" convierte a la gente en el genio y smartass's. El chico le pidió una pregunta legítima y usted tiene que hacer un comentario......Cómo acerca de permitirme comprar una grandes y bonitos tall jarro helado de apagar el fuck de jugo? Sólo entera lamentard"

Dear Larry,

As it happens, I spent a year living in Spain and attended the Universidad de Salamanca. Also, I get plenty of practice here in Southern California and actually do speak Spanish quite fluently. Nevertheless, since you mentioned Google translator, I'm going to continue in English -- for your sake.

It was my thought that a direct translation might help put across the idea that carne asada is always grilled.

But I neglected to consider your sensitivity and protective, maternal instincts. My "sarcasm" obviously makes you feel uncomfortable, it was thoughtless on my part to expose you to it again, and I take full responsibility for your wounded feelings.

Kitten, if you PM me your address I'll send a bouquet of roses and a pair of earrings as a peace offering. Do you like chandeliers or hoops? Or, if you'd prefer a large stuffed animal to the jewelery, it's easily done.

We're not at the lingerie stage yet, and I hope you're not too disappointed I'll never be ready for that with you.

Toiletries, on the other hand, probably aren't too personal. A friend of mine read some of your comments to me and said, "he needs to buy a bar of Irish Spring so he can wash his drippy vagina." Truly, those were her exact words. She's quite intuitive, and -- as a woman herself -- an expert on female emotions, so I'll add the soap to the package.

Can you forgive me?

BDL

I spent two years at a carnival and popcorn is pronounced in English as popcorn it translates to popcorn.
:| :|

boar_d_laze said:
Dear Larry,

As it happens, I spent a year living in Spain and attended the Universidad de Salamanca. Also, I get plenty of practice here in Southern California and actually do speak Spanish quite fluently. Nevertheless, since you mentioned Google translator, I'm going to continue in English -- for your sake.

It was my thought that a direct translation might help put across the idea that carne asada is always grilled.

But I neglected to consider your sensitivity and protective, maternal instincts. My "sarcasm" obviously makes you feel uncomfortable, it was thoughtless on my part to expose you to it again, and I take full responsibility for your wounded feelings.

Kitten, if you PM me your address I'll send a bouquet of roses and a pair of earrings as a peace offering. Do you like chandeliers or hoops? Or, if you'd prefer a large stuffed animal to the jewelery, it's easily done.

We're not at the lingerie stage yet, and I hope you're not too disappointed I'll never be ready for that with you.

Toiletries, on the other hand, probably aren't too personal. A friend of mine read some of your comments to me and said, "he needs to buy a bar of Irish Spring so he can wash his drippy vagina." Truly, those were her exact words. She's quite intuitive, and -- as a woman herself -- an expert on female emotions, so I'll add the soap to the package.

Can you forgive me?

BDL

4.gif

boar_d_laze said:
Dear Larry,

Can you forgive me?

BDL

Boy, I bet your lady friends are real treasures.............maybe you should bury them in the back yard. She's jealous I have a drippy vagina, she'd have to pull the scabs off hers to get wet. Tell her Larry says 'Hey' and to enjoy Bingo tonight.

Nick es siempre un culo, idiota y, sobre todo, un coño. Si te cepillas los dientes te dejo chuparme la polla!

One of my few tidbits of furrin languages is .."Pongo las manos en la cabeza." Which means put your hands on your head or I am fixing to let the air of ya. At least as far as I can interpret it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom