Buffaler burgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justaguy

Sous Chef
Today the price was right and I finally cooked some buffalo burgers. Cooked some 80/20 chuck burgers too. One of each on my plate. You can't even tell the difference. Nothing fancy just the burgers with some fries and macaroni salad.
Taste was good. It will probably make it into the main rotation.

Attachments

• IMG_7023.JPG
    IMG_7023.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_7020.JPG
    IMG_7020.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 365
Justaguy said:
Today the price was right and I finally cooked some buffalo burgers. Cooked some 80/20 chuck burgers too. One of each on my plate. You can't even tell the difference. Nothing fancy just the burgers with some fries and macaroni salad.
Taste was good. It will probably make it into the main rotation.

Amen! And it's healthy! Nice cook!

Wheres the beans? Looks mighty yummy. Price is right. When they get it down to the range of decent chuck I will go on a buying binge. I dont know of any stores around here who even sell the stuff cept maybe some of them yup mega markets Central Market etc. Would most likely take two of your first born spirit chillins to get some off them highway robbers. Ya know that store is the best place in Foat Wuth to buy hawg guts for stuffin? Or was anyway. Aint been in there in years. Way too much eye candy for old reprobates with weak left ventricles:) Them beauty queens like to eat healthy apparently.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Wheres the beans? Looks mighty yummy. Price is right. When they get it down to the range of decent chuck I will go on a buying binge. I dont know of any stores around here who even sell the stuff cept maybe some of them yup mega markets Central Market etc. Would most likely take two of your first born spirit chillins to get some off them highway robbers. Ya know that store is the best place in Foat Wuth to buy hawg guts for stuffin? Or was anyway. Aint been in there in years. Way too much eye candy for old reprobates with weak left ventricles:) Them beauty queens like to eat healthy apparently.

bigwheel

Was gonna have beans actually but the mac salad showed up in my weekly email from cooks illustrated so I thought I'd giver a shot.

Back
Top Bottom