BS for dinner!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbquzz

Master Chef
Bigwheel's Spiedies ... Bigwheel responded to Buckeye Nuts "Friday Amateur night part 1" post and suggest "Spiedies" as one of his favorite grilled items.
If Bigwheel says they are good they must be good so I was off to the store.

I used Pork Shoulder Blade Steak for the meat. I couldn't find the lamb I really wanted so I used something I was familiar with.

Made up the marinade Saturday morning, diced up the meat and let the magic begin.

Skewered the meat for dinner Sunday night.

On the grill for some direct heat.

Off the grill ready to be plated.

On the bun with some slaw and Bigwheel's baked beans (use SBR, sorry BW).

Turned out very good. Seems like one I'll keep in mind when I have a crew at our cottage up north. You could put a bunch on the Chaney.

Well thanks for the test run and glad you found them acceptable. I have an old chum who was born and raised up near where these items was birthed Endicott, NY and he gets the marinade shipped to him in gallon jugs from one of the world famous restaurants which specialize in such stuff in that part of the world. Jody's recipe is mo betta I think cuz I had both to compare. Seems like I used cubed pork loin and boneless chicken breastes last few times out of the chute. Ohh have also found CAB Chuck Roast very good too. I let that stuff marinate 3 days one time and didnt seem to hurt it a bit.

Man Buzz. I'd really like to come up there and hang out at your house for some beers and Q. Great looken grub!

Looks great, Buzz! Sure would look better if it were on my plate.

Back
Top Bottom