Boneless Pork Chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toby Keil

Executive Chef
I was trying to decide what to cook Friday night as it was going to be just me and my son and my boy said “can we have bacon wrapped shrimp?” So sticking with the pork theme, well kinda of a pork theme, I decided on boneless pork chops I had in the freezer and for a vegetable, we had grilled zucchini. I was a little bummed as I was having a major allergy attack and slightly overcooked the chops but they were still pretty good. The shrimp were cooked in a foil pan with a little beer in the bottom and sprinkled with Wolfe bold. (I only used the gasser for the shrimp) The zucchini were rubbed with EVO and sprinkled with garlic salt. I used Wolfe citrus on the chops and if you haven’t had any, do your self a favor and get some. Very tasty indeed. “Now what to cook tonight?” Decisions...decisions.

img_164427_0_db8e7061b62909971355586c1c3cba64.jpg

img_164427_1_ef8444662a639d9f6d21aae015be2125.jpg

img_164427_2_ddda4eb86083508551719a7375c4caac.jpg

img_164427_3_dcebda7a7950dec059aab7b5fd90ad0a.jpg

Technically there aint no such critter as a "boneless porkchop" due to the fact that to earn the designation of being a "chop" the piece of meat in question must contain a bone. Simple huh? I would suspect you had some sliced pork loin steaks. Had a dumb hill billy splain this to me one time. Simple huh? Looks good:)

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Technically there aint no such critter as a "boneless porkchop" due to the fact that to earn the designation of being a "chop" the piece of meat in question must contain a bone. Simple huh? I would suspect you had some sliced pork loin steaks. Had a dumb hill billy splain this to me one time. Simple huh? Looks good:)

bigwheel

Thanks bigwheel. I will no longer refer to them as a chop.

Back
Top Bottom