Blaze Grills at BBQGuys.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

byoung1

Assistant Cook
I'm having a little trouble finding any reviews on Blaze Grills. They appear to be BBQ Guys house brand. Anybody have any first hand information or insight on them?

Little expensive for me, I would go with a Weber. I am not really a propane fan, but I do own a Weber propane grill, I have had it for 25+ years and have never had a problem with it. I have never had to replace a part on it yet either.

Little expensive for me, I would go with a Weber. I am not really a propane fan, but I do own a Weber propane grill, I have had it for 25+ years and have never had a problem with it. I have never had to replace a part on it yet either.

U take it out of the box yet? :)

Yes, my father bought it when I was in grade school. When he passed away a few years back no one wanted it, all they saw was an old used grill, I saw a Weber Grill! So I took it, they can all keep their cheap ass Char-Broil grills.

The first thing that I am going to replace on it ,is the grates next spring.

I mean you all have seen it in the back grounds of my pictures.

I've had my fair share of Weber charcoal grills over the years. Looking for a built in natural gas at this time. The built in Webers are twice the price.

Blaze Grill Carts

I'm having a little trouble finding any reviews on Blaze Grills. They appear to be BBQ Guys house brand. Anybody have any first hand information or insight on them?

Hey I was looking around the forum and I saw your post. I work for BBQ Guys and I would be happy to give you some details about the Blaze Grills.

304 Stainless Steel - considered the industry standard, best grade stainless
Cast Stainless Steel Burners - burners constructed of solid pieces of stainless backed by a lifetime warranty.
Flame stabilizing grid - perforated sheet of stainless steel which keeps drippings off
the burners, reducing flare-ups

There are many excellent BBQ grills out there, but most grills in this price range do not have these features or a lifetime warranty to back it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom