Bison Burgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Que~Dawg

Senior Cook
Bison Burgers topped with Muenster cheese, grilled red onion, lettuce, avocado, tomato, and BBQ sauce. Paired up with some grilled corn on the cob and topped with fresh herb butter.
On the grill

This one is mine

All loaded up

Messy but good

The corn

Nick Prochilo said:
Were those frozen patties or did you make them yourself? :twisted:
The wife found some fresh at Kroger’s to beat it all. I added a little ground beef and bacon drippings to the mix before patting them out. Here is a pic of them before grillin’

Hard to beat them Bison Burgers course us native Americkan injun peeples calls them Buffaloes...John Wayne too. Now we don't call him a Buffalo but he called Bison Buffalo. Now sometimes old Jim Bridger and the other Mountain Men called them Bufflers. Mighty fine grazings. The best part is the tongue..liver and the hump. When great great Grandpappy Buffalo Bill Wheeler would shoot a mess of them back in the old days he just cut out them parts..shuck off the hide and let the coyotes and buzzards have the rest. He believed in giving all the little animals a square meal. Sorta like Algore. Now he did not make them into frozen patties. That get the Great Spirit in the Sky mighty hacked off I'm sure.

bigwheel

I had one at a local place a couple of weeks ago. First time and it was tasty. However, yours looks awesome! Nice job!

I like Bison and those burgers look like a real man's meal! There is a place by my home that serves Bison ribeyes. Makes me want to go eat one after seeing this

Back
Top Bottom