Best gas grill for under $250??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCook

Senior Cook
Looking for the best gas grill for under 250 for father's day. Any suggestions? Dad's not a hard core griller, so I dont need anything specialized.

Thanks.

Love2<º((((>< said:
Looking for the best gas grill for under 250 for father's day. Any suggestions? Dad's not a hard core griller, so I dont need anything specialized.

Thanks.

Craig's list baby! You can find some great deals.

Look at Wal Mart for a Brinkmann Pro Series 2600. I had one a while back and for the money it was the best gas grill I think you can buy!

Helen_Paradise said:
While I don't have one...but would anyone recommend any of the Weber Qs?

I've had my Weber Genesis for over 5 years now and the thing still kicks on every time. The only thing I've replaced was the flavorizer bars. The thing rocks.

Thanks for the input guys. Wittdog, thats exactly what I have and what I wanted to get him. But he's got a charcoal grill and I know he's been wanting a gasser for a while.

With a baby on the way, I dont think we can dish out the big bucks for a weber gasser. (My wife better get me one of those for father's day!)

This is just my opinion here LTF but if you have a baby on the way and I was your dad and you spent 200 bucks on a gas grill for me, I think I would not be very happy.

Cliff H. said:
This is just my opinion here LTF but if you have a baby on the way and I was your dad and you spent 200 bucks on a gas grill for me, I think I would not be very happy.

LOL...why? Because I have a baby on the way or because I only spent $200?

I'm splitting the cost with two brothers.

Love2<º((((>< said:
[quote="Cliff H.":s8fmkgmv]This is just my opinion here LTF but if you have a baby on the way and I was your dad and you spent 200 bucks on a gas grill for me, I think I would not be very happy.

LOL...why? Because I have a baby on the way or because I only spent $200?

I'm splitting the cost with two brothers.[/quote:s8fmkgmv]

My thought here is that you don't need to spend any money right now. Buy him a card and a bag of Kingsford. He will be very happy with that. :D

Back
Top Bottom