Beef Wellington

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great Tony...BUT...you didn't just say you were going to "SEAR to SEAL in the juices did you!!!???" I thought I taught you better then that!! :LOL:

Skeered food that rich make my gout flair up. The warden say it caused by too much beer..but I'm sticking to the red meat theory.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Skeered food that rich make my gout flair up. The warden say it caused by too much beer..but I'm sticking to the red meat theory.

bigwheel

Red meat .... beer .... either way, you're screwed.

bigwheel said:
bigwheel
If I was inflicted with the gout that's the therory I would stick to.
It would be a tough call though. :?

Actually figgered out it was cuzed by bbq cookoffs. I got a real smart Doc. He axed me whut I was usually doing right before the gout hit. I said it usually come on right after a cookoff. He said now whut do you do there? Then he answered his own question like this, "You drink a bunch of beer...you eat a bunch of fat meat and you dont drink much water..do ya?" Had to plead guilty of course. He say the key is staying well hydrated. The mean if your pee turn brown start drinking a bunch of water cuz that is a sign of being dehydrated and your fixing to be struck down. I also discovered another cure which is to drink sour mash and crick water instead of beer. Now that keeps a person hydrated for some reason I think. Winos have it the worst. Red wine is supposed to be a real culprit. Course the ultimate cure is dont attend any bbq cookoffs. Aint had a bout since I swore off them thangs. I still got visions of that Beef Wellington swimming around in my haid. Have about decided to make some when the warden hits the lotto or my humpback brother straightens himself up. Whichever comes first.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom