Beef Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
Seasoned some beef ribs with some Montreal Steak Seasoning last night
img_247233_0_a8c745602104d33fc42da278e454dd5c.jpg

Cooked them on my $56 WSM for about 4 hours at around 235*F with a couple chunks of hickory.
img_247233_1_48b6e44c37cf07deedf87efdb4cac548.jpg

Dumped the leftover coals from the WSM and put them in the Performer and cooked up some mushrooms, vidalia onion, sweet peppers, beets and warmed up some Mexican green onions from yesterday.
img_247233_2_bb4ba5dbd1237d625f557c0da3df3879.jpg

Put the beef ribs direct to give them a little char and then moved them indirect and put a couple of coats of Jack Daniels Original BBQ sauce.
img_247233_3_3f6a38bd1a2b7276dae7ae2f6dd4cc05.jpg

My plate. Talk about good!!! I bought an extra pack when I got these but I'm going to have to get another couple of packs before they run out and I can't get them again.
img_247233_4_31012e27a8a63d239c1f2eb51538a12e.jpg

It's bed time here and now you got me all hungry again. Beef ribs are something I've never done, yours look meatier than most I have seen. I guess I'd better put them on the to do list. Did you get them at a grocery or a butcher? Only that I have see around here have been at Wally World.

Everything looks killer V and I've gotta try some grilled beats. My wife and I love em, don't know why I've never though of grilling em before. Did you season them with anything?

Those ribs look great, but all those grilled veggies sure do look good too. Those pictures could almost turn me into a vegetarian. Well, maybe not, but as long as those beef ribs were there, close enough to a vegetarian for me.

BOB

Buzz I got the ribs at a Mexican Market. I see them out a few times. I have never asked them if they had them in the back.

Toby, the beets I partially cooked in the microwave, let them cool down enough to handle then sliced thick sliced them and up a little oil and some seas salt on them and cooked them direct to get a little char on them.

Well fine looking set of bones. Thats enough to get me in the Mexican Market. Now I like to go over there anyway just to eyeball all the nice hawg heads..cute Senoritas etc.

Thermos grills are the best for cooking beef ribs, they are cooked to perfection and turn out to be juicy from inside. yumm!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom