Balsamic Bacon Wrapped Fillets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TimBear

Sous Chef
Last night the wife was out with her friends so me an the boys made some "Bacon wrapped Fillets" with a balsamic marinade. I seasoned them with some Montreal seasoning and got the New Braunfels going. :D :D :D I then topped them with Pepper Plant Sauce when they came off the grill. :mrgreen:

They were fantastic :P

WOW! Very nice! Great pix.

Hate to sound like an idiot, but I do so well, but what cut are these "fillets"? Doesn't look like the tenderloin I get. :LOL:

I don't know what balsamic means.....but they look damn good!! I'm so clueless....i :oops:

Please excuse my ignorance....R' those pork or beef? I can't tell for sure with all that yummy stuff on them.

BigAL said:
WOW! Very nice! Great pix.

Hate to sound like an idiot, but I do so well, but what cut are these "fillets"? Doesn't look like the tenderloin I get. :LOL:

These were beef tenderloins.

Buckeye_Nut said:
I don't know what balsamic means.....but they look damn good!! I'm so clueless....i :oops:

Please excuse my ignorance....R' those pork or beef? I can't tell for sure with all that yummy stuff on them.
Balsamic is aged vinegar that gets sweeter with age; and yes these were beef tenderloins

Those are huge fillets! Maybe it's just been too long since I've had tenderloin, may have to change that cause those look great!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom