Bad idea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justaguy

Sous Chef
We have lots of tex-mex places around here (Bajio, Costa Vida, Barbacoa, I could go on and on..) Anyway they all have some sort of grilled chicken salad. Sounded good, and I had some thighs grill'in so we threw one together with stuff I had in the pantry and fridge.
img_185016_0_a1063aa81821e0bd641f6fb3972e7528.jpg

img_185016_1_6f031b00c90a5a5d7d844d4515104bee.jpg

Turned out pretty good, it'll be better next time. I hadn't made a dressing at the time of the pic so you'll just have to use your imagination.

Looks like it would beat the pants off the SW grilled chicken salad from Chick fil A. Now we have a little restaurant down here called Costa Vidas that makes a good one..but not as good as the one in the pic of course. For a dressing be hard to beat Kraft 7 Seas Viva Eyetalian.

bigwheel

I'm tired of all the Tex-mex places around here. There used to be a really good place, but then a chain (bajio) bought them out. In utah it's all Cafe Rio, Bajio, Costa Vida, and Barbacoa. All of which, are not very good, if my opinion matters.

I feel your pain brudder...there aint many good Tex-Mex places in Foat Wuth neither. Don't even get me to bad mouthing all the crappy bbq places. It's a waste land out there. Only remedy I know is make it yourself.

bigwheel

Justaguy said:
I'm tired of all the Tex-mex places around here. There used to be a really good place, but then a chain (bajio) bought them out. In utah it's all Cafe Rio, Bajio, Costa Vida, and Barbacoa. All of which, are not very good, if my opinion matters.

Back
Top Bottom