Bacon-wrapped Pineapple Jalapeño Mozzarella Rings
Wow if you have not done these yet, they are so worth the effort. This was a tough one to construct, I almost gave up half way through, but well worth the effort. They taste a little like Hawaiian Pizza, may try using pizza sauce for dunking next time.
1) Slice some onions 1/3" to have a cup like ring.
2) Add pieces of Jalapeño Mozzarella (or whatever cheese you would like) string cheese and top with a pineapple ring.
3) The tough part, wrap that all with a couple slices of bacon.
4) Dust with your favorite rub.
5) On the grill at 400° for about 30 minutes
• WSM 18.5 • WSM 22.5 • Performers, Black & Green • Q 300 Gasser
• KCBS Certified Judge #53267