A Pizza filling fatty?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buckeye_Nut

Senior Cook
Has anyone done this??

I am sooo boring....I haven't been posting pics lately because I keep grilling things I've already photographed before. I came up with this idea. How about doing a fatty filled with pizza ingredients!!?? I'm sure it's not a new idea, but it just came to ME. Hehe .....a bacon wrapped fatty loaded with peperoni, cheese, mushrooms, onion, green peppers, etc, etc.......... (a giant pizza roll inside a ground pork/bacon wrapper) LOL

I think this would be FANTASTIC!!!...and I haven't seen anyone do this before. I got all excited about doing this tonight, but my wife said she wouldn't eat it. ...too unhealthy!! Part of the grilling fun for me is sharing with the family......so I changed my plans for tonight. So we're eating pork-TL tonight with pasta salad. Yea....it'll be yummy, but I really liked my fatty idea!! I am free to do my own thing, but I want the mrs. to partake too.

What do you think about a pizza/fatty?? I think I might be grilling one of these for me, myself, and I in the near future.........

Just do it! Sometimes it is better to seek forgiveness than ask permission. DO IT!!!!!! Or do you piss sitting down. :LOL: Man, if I didn't do all the things I was told not to do, what a boring life I sure would have! Just like when I was a kid leaving the house in the summer, "stay away from the railroad tracks" Ma would say. Well where the hell do you think I went first. :LOL: Not dead yet. :D

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Just do it! Sometimes it is better to seek forgiveness than ask permission. DO IT!!!!!! Or do you piss sitting down. :LOL: Man, if I didn't do all the things I was told not to do, what a boring life I sure would have! Just like when I was a kid leaving the house in the summer, "stay away from the railroad tracks" Ma would say. Well where the hell do you think I went first. :LOL: Not dead yet. :D
Oh believe me....doing it isn't a problem. I don't think I'll let this idea slip away without trying it....

I'll just wait until I'm just grilling for me to do so....

I haven't finished the TL yet.....
img_238386_0_5379f42781fa009aea0f52d653e32aff.jpg

The pizza fatty will have to wait...Heh

Back
Top Bottom