$10.00 LB. off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I stopped by the grocery store last night and they were pressure washing the freezers and coolers so the meat was on sale. I got these T-Bones for $7.99/LB vs $17.99/LB...Prime.. Came out great on the infrared grill.
dsc011019776828ur3.jpg

dsc011129819999vl8.jpg

dsc011219855828oo8.jpg

dsc011419889728ez9.jpg

dsc011719919315an6.jpg

dsc011619970078se5.jpg

Hey SS!

Looks great!

How long do you grill each side? I have that little Solaire that I hate and should try to use it again.

My tech fixed the oriface and maybe now a slight breeze won't blow it out.

I need to give it another try.

Excellent deal! I'm pissed, around here for the past 2 years, I've been buy pork picnics for $0.99 per pound. Went to pick up 2 yesterday and they were $1.59 per pound. WTF?

mar52 said:
Hey SS!

Looks great!

How long do you grill each side? I have that little Solaire that I hate and should try to use it again.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

mar52 said:
Hey SS!

Looks great!

I really didn't time anything Mar52. If I had to guess, I'd say about 4 minutes each side then turned them 90 ° and for only about 2 minutes each side. Also, try this on your infrared grill. Once you have the steak on there on highest setting, push the regulator knob in and give the steak blasts of extra hot flames for a few seconds. Mine gets super hot when I do that. It also cleans everything off big time. The thing about the infrared burners is that once they get hot they work better since the gas is drawn in from cold to hot....Did you get the marine grade stainless steel? I want that one someday for camping and fishing...You have your own tech ? JB has me... ;)

SS did you know that meat was runt. Next time get it send it to me and I will cook it eat it and feed the leftovers to the dogs. :LOL: :LOL: All kidding aside that looks great.

Nice steaks SS. Its good to see you got one whith the whole fillet on it too! In the great words of Homer Simpson mmmmmmmmmm.....aaaaallllllggggghhhhhh. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom