0* pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
We cooked a pepperoni last night on the BGE. I had it up to 700* I only thought to take pic of the finished pie. Also had some large ungulates in my yard again yesterday.

Well Griffs pics gives me a little chill too but also a tug on the innards thinking about somebody with a cute pair of Mooses frolicking around in the front yard. Person dont see that often around Foat Wuth. Now that pizzer looks good too but looks like somebody maybe nipped a little too heavy on the Yukon Jack and forget to put pickled japs and anchovies on it. Whuts up with that? Eyetalian sausage also missing come to thunk on it. Guess Griff gonna have to repeat pizzer making 101 yet again:)

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well Griffs pics gives me a little chill too but also a tug on the innards thinking about somebody with a cute pair of Mooses frolicking around in the front yard. Person dont see that often around Foat Wuth. Now that pizzer looks good too but looks like somebody maybe nipped a little too heavy on the Yukon Jack and forget to put pickled japs and anchovies on it. Whuts up with that? Eyetalian sausage also missing come to thunk on it. Guess Griff gonna have to repeat pizzer making 101 yet again:)

bigwheel

Ahh, Yukon Jack, now there's a drink that'll warm your cabin on a cold hoary night. :LOL: :LOL:

Ahhh yeppers..I have had the pleasure a few times over the years. It come up from behind and kick you in the coola...then a person axe themselves..."Hmmm where did that come from?" All I been doing is sipping on the Orange flavored cough syrup so as to fight off the chill banes whislt sitting up in a deer stand in an area where there aint been no deer since Davvy Crockett got his start. It works sorta like Jack Daniels. It make a person..purty..smart and tough to mention only a few thangs:)

bigwheel

bigwheel[/quote]

Ahh, Yukon Jack, now there's a drink that'll warm your cabin on a cold hoary night. :LOL: :LOL:[/quote]

We always kept a bottle in the freezer at deer camp and everyone had to take a hit when someone got a deer. It warms you right up going down.

Now kindly dont get Griff riled up about slaying the local fauna. He just looking for an excuse to drag out Old Dropper:) Everytime Old Dropper comes out one of God's Creatures get a free trip to animul heaven. Griff..think about the big brown eyes. Remember anything about the Bambi Movie?

bigwheel

Well you need to drag your hiney down to Amarillo. It snow 6 feet deep and the wind blow a hundred mph. Can't believe yall dont know how to do snow up there in Alaska. Only thing twixt Amarilllo and the N. Pole is a coupla barbed wire fences. Or that whut I heard anyway. Sure you Alaskans block off some of the wind too. Dont want to give yall a short drift so to speak. :oops:

bigwheel

good lookin' pie griff. Im no stranger to Yukon jack... When it comes out around here we refer to it as Klondike Ike rearing its ugly head...

Awesome pie Griff!
Great pics. The second pic as the mail truck drives by unfazed by the moose is too much. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom