Who's Gonna be in Salisbury Maryland April 18 & 19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Finney and I will be cooking under a new team name this year, "Iron Pig BBQ"! If you're going to be in Salisbury look for us, stop in to say hi and have a cold beverage with us!!

Look for the banner.
banner.jpg

I threw my name in for judging, but was told they are full up....was put on standby.
I think I will come down just for giggles and check out your happening banner (and beer).

Hey Larry, glad you didn't do cartoon pigs on the banner/logo. :roll:

What's with that??? You tell me not to do cartoon animals on a logo and then you do this???? :shock: ;)

I know, it was Finney's idea huh? :roll: ;)

Uncle Bubba said:

What's with that??? You tell me not to do cartoon animals on a logo and then you do this???? :shock: ;)

Don't blame Larry... It was my idea. I sent him an email and said, "Here's our new banner", "What you think?". I did make sure that they were NOT happy cartoon pigs though............. LOL

Finney said:
Uncle Bubba said:

Don't blame Larry... It was my idea. I sent him an email and said, "Here's our new banner", "What you think?". I did make sure that they were NOT happy cartoon pigs though............. LOL

In that case, looks great Finney!! :LOL:

I think at least the Head Pig should have had a cigar hanging out his mouth, but PC Finney is against all tobacco products! :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney and I will be cooking under a new team name this year, "Iron Pig BBQ"! If you're going to be in Salisbury look for us, stop in to say hi and have a cold beverage with us!!

Look for the banner.
banner.jpg

Looks great guys, but where's the link to wolferub.com? :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3vsghwyr]
Finney said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":3vsghwyr]Looks great guys, but where's the link to wolferub.com? :LOL:

Don't worry... The Wolfe Rub Banner will be flying also. ;)

And Finney will be incognito wearing the Wolfe Rub Thong! :LOL:[/quote:3vsghwyr]

Thats just plain old wrong![/quote:3vsghwyr]

But "I'm too sexy for my clothes, too sexy for my clothes". LOL

Finney said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3dtyv8xt]
Finney said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":3dtyv8xt]Looks great guys, but where's the link to wolferub.com? :LOL:

Don't worry... The Wolfe Rub Banner will be flying also. ;)

And Finney will be incognito wearing the Wolfe Rub Thong! :LOL:

Thats just plain old wrong![/quote:3dtyv8xt]

But "I'm too sexy for my clothes, too sexy for my clothes". LOL[/quote:3dtyv8xt]

And it keeps getting worse!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom