"When you can take rock from hand,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
then you will be master."

old_master_head_kung_fung.gif

Just got an email from a team mate of Bill's Grill who says that he will be competing against me in Danville VA. On my old smoker no less.

Seriously, I wish him all the luck.

Master_SiteArticle277424.jpg

Boy I hate it when someone joins a team, and then abrubtly leaves
and starts competeing against his former team-mates and friends.
Who do these people think they are?

Exactly Jim...the nerve of some people!! Such disrespect!

Bill, I hope you kept some of your secrets from young grasshopper! :(

We've got a WVa family reunoin going on at SOTB.
You left BBQ-4-U (Me, Larry & Rev Jr) to form Captain Morgain and the Misfits. Jack W is competing on the Misfits team. I compete with Jack (when he needs help) on the Pigs on the Wing team. Jack competed with Tim in Hilton Head on the JT's BBQ team.

:loony:

Actually, the Captain Morgan team existed long before the BBQ-4-U team, which actually was a bunch of newbies jumping on my team to learn the ropes from an award winning bbq competitor. To help
spread the word of this forum, I changed the name to BBQ-4-U.
Now that the team is up and running, I can go back to the name that
strikes fear in the bbq world.

Finney said:
We've got a WVa family reunoin going on at SOTB.
You left BBQ-4-U (Me, Larry & Rev Jr) to form Captain Morgain and the Misfits. Jack W is competing on the Misfits team. I compete with Jack (when he needs help) on the Pigs on the Wing team. Jack competed with Tim in Hilton Head on the JT's BBQ team.

:loony:

To be clear Morgan was the original at SOTB. I "helped" him through his inaugural event. In fact the Traveling Margarita Show was inspired there.

If anyone wants to see a hog cooked right, hook up with Tim Handy. He's also a fierce rib competitor.

I'm available anytime! :!:

Jack

Captain Morgan said:
Actually, the Captain Morgan team existed long before the BBQ-4-U team, which actually was a bunch of newbies jumping on my team to learn the ropes from an award winning bbq competitor. To help
spread the word of this forum, I changed the name to BBQ-4-U.
Now that the team is up and running, I can go back to the name that
strikes fear in the bbq world.

I'm with Larry. #-o

Back
Top Bottom