The Prestigious Palmetto Pig Pick'n Championship

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well you cant win them all.

At least Finney didnt die!

Hangovers arent forever.

See, its all good!

Woke up a couple hours ago. I could have slept much longer, but that's difficult with a 4 and 1 year old. Anyway, we are still on cloud 9 from yesterday's results. We got called for 3rd in shoulders and 1st in ribs. This was the first time in getting called in this contest for the past 7 years. :D
Congrats to Tim at JT's for 2nd in hog.
If I remeber, Myron was 3rd in hog and 1st in shoulders and GC.
Blackjack was 2nd in shoulders. This is about all I remember. The full results will be on the website in about a week.
Now, time to go clean everything. :(

Congratulations to everyone who participated in the PPPP. Russ and JT both did very well.

We cooked well but didn't get a call. I was proud of the work we did and the food we produced. My teammates are the best in the business. It's hard to loose a talent like Finney, he knows the plan and executes well, Michael did a great job jumping in and following directions. I think the ribs will be our strongest showing.

Thanks for everyone's support. I've worked with many barbecue people in the last 10 years and they are all great talents.

There will be no next year for Pigs on the Wing at the PPPP. 10 years is enough. It's a great contest, and a fine charity event. We will choose a way to support it in the future without having to cook.

Good Q!

Jack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom