THE OFFICIAL SMOKE ON THE BEACH THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Local reports in Cleveland are saying that the FBI, CIA, DEA, DOD, CSI, NCIS, ATF and the BBQ-4-U agencies will all be investigating this incident. It is taking top priority over anything else right now! :eek:

You know what was wierd, was tlaking to those guys without emoticons. :eek: :eek: :( :) :D [-X :help: :pressie: :joy: :beach: :pop: :bar: :sham: :wwnn:

So we had to use our "gentlemens club" money on bail...that was ok...Rev would only have been able to see half of what he paid for.

He made red beans and rice for Anything Butt. He competed alone, so I guess he didn't go all out. He was two tents away, and I would have seen the spread.

Update...just got off the phone with Rev. Sentenced to bed for the rest of the week, but he's at home. Can see colors and shapes, so that's a good sign. Waiting on the blood around his cornea to be absorbed.
He's in good spirits, and I told him ya'l had wished him well, and he was very appreciative. Won't be on the board for at least a week though.

Well we already know Larry probably had a hand in it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Reminds me of that old Christmas movie...."you're gonna shoot your eye out."

Bruce B said:
Well we already know Larry probably had a hand in it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Reminds me of that old Christmas movie...."you're gonna shoot your eye out."

3.gif

Memorable Quotes from
A Christmas Story (1983)
Mr. Parker: What is the name of the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?
Mother: Ah... Victor! His name is Victor.
Mr. Parker: How the hell did you know that?
Mother: Everybody knows that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ralphie as Adult: My little brother had not eaten voluntarily in over three years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ralphie as Adult: Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.

[Ralphie is seeing Santa, only he can't remember what he wanted]
Santa Claus: How about a nice football?
Ralphie as Adult: Football? Football? What's a football? With unconscious will my voice squeaked out 'football'.
Santa Claus: Okay, get him out of here.
Ralphie as Adult: A football? Oh no, what was I doing? Wake up, Stupid! Wake up!
Ralphie: [Is shoved down the slide, but he stops himself and climbs back up] No! No! I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
Santa Claus: You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

I'M BACK! WOW WHAT A WEEKEND!! I had a blast! What a fantastic group of guys! I'm tired and will try to post more tomorrow, but here's some pic's to keep you guys busy for a bit. SOTB PIC's

Larry Wolfe said:
I'M BACK! WOW WHAT A WEEKEND!! I had a blast! What a fantastic group of guys! I'm tired and will try to post more tomorrow, but here's some pic's to keep you guys busy for a bit. SOTB PIC's

Larry great pics , now I know I will have to cancel all my plans to come to the beach for Smoke on the Beach for sure.

Larry Wolfe said:

Great Pics Larry! Glad to see you made it home safe.

Good Q!

Jack

Way to go guys. You did us right. Hope that more of our members can get together and meet one another with such great results.

Greg Rempe said:
Woodman said:
Who cares, everyone looked great in their BBQ-4-U.COM shirts...except the big bald headed guy!! :eek: :eek: :grin: :grin:

WELL! Don't remember seeing any pics of the Site Admin modeling the T-shirt. Do we want to start a beauty contest? How about a pic Rempe?

WIMPY...model the shirt...WIMPY...model the shirt...WIMPY...model the shirt!!! 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

BigGQ

Well, here's a pic of the BOSS and notice the shirt!! :eek: :eek: :grin: :grin: :grin:

OH, that was you GQ...somehow your name was left out of the mix...I am sorry! :) :) ...thought you were a fan who was trying to get a picture with the stars!! :grin: :grin:

Oh, and I got that shirt to model alright!! :(

Back
Top Bottom