The Official Smoke on the Beach Fall 2007 thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't wait til next weekend. Gonna be weird without Larry and Finney, but I imagine I'll get by with a little help from my friends. Sorry you're not gonna make it this time, Puff. Maybe we'll see you in the Spring.

Should I bring my eye patch, Jim? I still have it. In fact, my wife likes for me to wear it when.....nevermind.

Rev.Jr. said:
Can't wait til next weekend. Gonna be weird without Larry and Finney, but I imagine I'll get by with a little help from my friends. Sorry you're not gonna make it this time, Puff. Maybe we'll see you in the Spring.

Should I bring my eye patch, Jim? I still have it. In fact, my wife likes for me to wear it when.....nevermind.

Woody wear the helmet and goggles, you'll be fine. :shock:

Jack W. said:
Good Luck Cappy & Woody. Sad news for Larry and Finney. Both good cooks and comrades.

A good luck shout to Russ and Tim. I'm sure they will both have one eye on the prize.

I'll be helping Monkey Man behind the curtains. I'm the new training coordinator for the SCBA. Imagine, lil ole' me teaching judges about Q. :shock:

See ya'll Friday Afternoon. I hope the ATB is worth a hoot.

Good Q to be consumed!

Jack

Well sorry we are gonna miss the ATB ,( I have to work late Friday night) Niki and I are judging this event and will get in around midnight at the grounds. Jack you gonna be the trainer cool beans !!! Good luck to all who are competing , Niki and I are looking forward to seeing everyone and the great BBQ as well .

I'm pumped. Picked up a case of chicken today. Just finished the
sauce...doing injection and rub tonight. Wish it was cooler.
Still, you gotta love the excitement building up to these things.
Feels like I'm a kid again waiting on Christmas.

Thought I'd shoot a video as that seems to be all the rage lately and I just decided to keep you in the Christmas mood.
12.gif

Good luck Cap!
Make sure you take your video camera and keep it running for 2 days.
Bathroom breaks, a stubbed toe, a stray bungee cord :shock: , or even a hang nail!
We don't want to miss a thing

no video cam, but I'll take pics. Wish you were here Puff. I hate for you to miss a chance to be the SC State Champion!

The good news is that Woody and I will have an opportunity to spread
the word about his new charity endeavor and maybe help some kids.

Gonna practice chicken again tonight...tomorrow the final preps and loading. This hobby is hard work and expensive!!!! If I don't win I'm
going back to golf!!

Captain Morgan said:
no video cam, but I'll take pics. Wish you were here Puff. I hate for you to miss a chance to be the SC State Champion!

The good news is that Woody and I will have an opportunity to spread
the word about his new charity endeavor and maybe help some kids.

Gonna practice chicken again tonight...tomorrow the final preps and loading. This hobby is hard work and expensive!!!! If I don't win I'm
going back to golf!!

Jim, I'll be there with you in spirit! Just picture my big head rolling back and forth!

Use Rev's/Honey combo for your chicken, IT'S A WINNER!!!

Jack W. said:
Golf, what the hell is that? :?:

You got a recipe for this thing called golf. :?

Good Q!

Jack

Golf is that so called sport when ya knock a small white ( or whatever colored ball) around a manicured lawn the has sand pits and holes drilled into it !!!! :LOL: :P :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Rev.Jr.":3ky5xph7]Can't wait til next weekend. Gonna be weird without Larry and Finney, but I imagine I'll get by with a little help from my friends. Sorry you're not gonna make it this time, Puff. Maybe we'll see you in the Spring.

Woody wear the helmet and goggles, you'll be fine. :shock:[/quote:3ky5xph7]
Rev Jr. Is good to go! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom