The NEW 12th Annual Official Ohio Smoked Meat & BBQ Fest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
12 Teams Signed Up!!!

We have 12 teams signed up and several more say their stuff is in the mail. If things keep rolling we could have a qualifier. Thanks to everyones support of the new organizers.

15 teams, a qualifier still possible

We now have 15 teams signed up. 10 more hardy midwest teams and we are a qualifier. Come on down to Nelsonville, Ohio and gives us a chance.
:D

Dan, are the spaces assigned or is it first come first served?

I also saw on another board where they will be adding another $1000 in prize money should they get 25 teams.

Great job on keeping the contest alive. I honestly didn't think it could be done. Glead you proved me wrong!

$1000 cash added to prize monies if we make a qualifier

Big news on the cash prize side of the Saturday KCBS competition. If enough teams compete 10/18 in Nelsonville to be a qualifier, $1000 cash will be added to the current $5000 cash prizes!! I am still going through information but it looks like right now there are 17-18 teams currently onboard. It would be great to be a qualifier. So come on down to Nelsonville!!!

First come first serve for spaces depending on the utilities your team will need. If you look at the competition map on the website, teams who will not need, or only need limited electric and water will be on the Public Square. Teams requiring electric and water will be placed along East Columbus Street. I hope that answers your question.

Potluck Dinner

Yes, the potluck dinner is at 7pm Friday night. The dinner will be held at the Rocky Boot Grill at the Rocky Boots outlet store. We are bringing German Meatballs, and another team has said they are bringing beans.

We'll be leaving in the morning. Just finished packing every thing up. Even prepped the ribs and the chicken this time.

Last comp of the year for us. Hope its a good one!

Back
Top Bottom