thanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

thanks so much for your willingness to deal with my questions! I appreciate all your input.

Kung Fu...why don't you tell us somethin about yourself....how long you been Q'n, cookin, any other hobbies, where you live.....etc etc....

SteerCrazy said:
Kung Fu...why don't you tell us somethin about yourself....how long you been Q'n, cookin, any other hobbies, where you live.....etc etc....

I have been smoking for about 4 years now. I live in a small town in eastern Iowa with my wife and three sons - all under 3 yrs old.

I also love to fly-fish and I have been tying flies for several years now. I find that I like to do things that require a steep learning curve.

Here's where I scare most people off - I am a Lutheran pastor and I teach religion at a private liberal arts college in Rock Island, IL.
That one always kills the party! Although it shouldn't. Luther believed that a person can only really discuss theology over beer. I tend to agree, though I prefer Crown Royal.

ROFL!!!

Actually I'm only here for the beer.

I'm the son of a Presbyterian minister. You know what they
say about PK's.

anyway, there's a healthy contingent of Christians on this board.
Welcome again!

Kung Fu dont worry about it. In fact I am blood kin to the bear who bit Jim Britchers ass. Nobody here seems to mind. Its all good.

Captain Morgan, weren't you on the pork butt pod cast? I really enjoyed it and learned a lot!

As for PKs, I suspect that my three sons will all need plenty of counseling. I have no doubt that at least one of them will convert to Buddhism just to pi** me off.

Captain Morgan said:
yes, I was the sober one.

Is it opposite day?...you should see all the tape on the cutting room floor that you DIDN'T get to hear...something about the ramblings of a mad man or something... :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3eggdqin]yes, I was the sober one.
[/quote:3eggdqin]

Is it opposite day?...you should see all the tape on the cutting room floor that you DIDN'T get to hear...something about the ramblings of a mad man or something... :LOL:[/quote

Sounds like a great idea for your radio show Greg, The Best of BBQ Central Bloopers and Outtakes. I'd love to hear those!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom