Spring 2006 "Smoke on the Beach"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2sgmlv3x]Some how I think there is a story behind these last few posts!

WHAT HAPPENS IN MYRTLE BEACH, STAYS IN MYRTLE BEACH!!!! :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#
Hey nick, somebody will talk, we just goota' find out who :-k
Maybe Finney :!:[/quote:2sgmlv3x]

Not one of these guys would ever spill the beans! These guys are all team players! We'll all have to go next time and see what kind of extra stuuf these guys do!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":d8t05pqm][quote="Nick Prochilo":d8t05pqm]Some how I think there is a story behind these last few posts!

WHAT HAPPENS IN MYRTLE BEACH, STAYS IN MYRTLE BEACH!!!! :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#
Hey nick, somebody will talk, we just goota' find out who :-k
Maybe Finney :!:[/quote:d8t05pqm]

Not one of these guys would ever spill the beans! These guys are all team players! We'll all have to go next time and see what kind of extra stuuf these guys do![/quote:d8t05pqm]
Sounds like a great :idea:

i got a cabinet stocked with good scotch..but the stories would have to come with some of that award winning Q

well as long as the scotch is out...I guess I will pop open the 23 yr old Balvenie and raise a toast to all of ya'll that had such a blast this weekend

Larry Wolfe said:
You could put slivers of bamboo underneath our finger nails and we're not talking! 8-[

Yall really wanna know what went on at Smoke on the Beach Really???
Well yall just come down and see for yourself , trust me its worth the trip!! Cause thats the only way to find out !!

Back
Top Bottom