Spring 2006 "Smoke on the Beach"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
I was watching the weather channel, looks like those guys are getting some rough weather :eek:

OMG! Rough weather ... tents.... That means that bungee cords may have to be used. Don't worry folks. I'm calling 911.

Well it did storm something bad but we had just enough time to get the pork chopped for the public , most of our camp packed before it hit , lots of sharp lightning as well , Jims van came in handy as a cover to hide in !!

WalterSC said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
I was watching the weather channel, looks like those guys are getting some rough weather :eek:

OMG! Rough weather ... tents.... That means that bungee cords may have to be used. Don't worry folks. I'm calling 911.

Well it did storm something bad but we had just enough time to get the pork chopped for the public , most of our camp packed before it hit , lots of sharp lightning as well , Jims van came in handy as a cover to hide in !!

Jim's a Freeloader. I can't believe the station let him take it out for a BBQ road trip! What were they thinking?
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

ScottyDaQ said:
WalterSC said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:

Jim's a Freeloader. I can't believe the station let him take it out for a BBQ road trip! What were they thinking?

He bought it from the station! Knowing him, he'sprobably charging them to drive it around and advertise for them!

Nick Prochilo said:
ScottyDaQ said:
WalterSC said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:

He bought it from the station! Knowing him, he'sprobably charging them to drive it around and advertise for them!

Oh. Then that just makes him a cheapskate. ROFL.

Just kiddin Capn.

Hey, now I can afford to get it painted! Might get a picture of a pig with a patch over his eye and a parrot on his shoulder painted on there!

WalterSC said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:

Well, you guys got some of it chopped for the public. [-X :-$

Finney said:
WalterSC said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:

Well, you guys got some of it chopped for the public. [-X :-$

:winkie: :winkie: :winkie: :winkie: :winkie:

I felt bad about that considering it's to raise money for children's hospitals.
However, with all the storms, I have a feeling they still had hundreds
of pounds of q left over.

Captain Morgan said:
I felt bad about that considering it's to raise money for children's hospitals.

That was the amazing part to me.......... all of us were hunkered down during the storms and there were families and old ladies walking up to us asking where to go to get their BBQ. Some people just love good BBQ.

BTW, I heard they ran out and were about 10lbs short of BBQ. :eek: 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":39zh4kti]I felt bad about that considering it's to raise money for children's hospitals.

That was the amazing part to me.......... all of us were hunkered down during the storms and there were families and old ladies walking up to us asking where to go to get their BBQ. Some people just love good BBQ.

BTW, I heard they ran out and were about 10lbs short of BBQ. :eek: 8-[[/quote:39zh4kti] :lmao:

Nick Prochilo said:
Some how I think there is a story behind these last few posts!

Come on let's hear some behind the scene's stuff 8-[
Injured eyeballs, drunken stupors, etc. 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3k3opq5k]Some how I think there is a story behind these last few posts!

WHAT HAPPENS IN MYRTLE BEACH, STAYS IN MYRTLE BEACH!!!! :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#[/quote:3k3opq5k] Hey nick, somebody will talk, we just goota' find out who :-k
Maybe Finney :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom