Spring 2006 "Smoke on the Beach"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I packed up about 90% of the stuff last night and got the WSM cleaned up a bit! Now I just need the day of work to end so I can start having fun! I'm leaving for Myrtle in the morning!

Well, I hope everyone has a great time, honest! :( May the best team win!

Captain Morgan said:
updated forecast....warmer, hi of 82 Fri and sat.
now there's a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms
Sat night and Sat. :)

It looks like it's gonna rain Saturday. Knowing the beach I would pack for the wind. It can get mighty breezy at the Beach.

Packing my kite!

Jack

Friday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 78. Light wind becoming south between 11 and 14 mph.

Friday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind between 10 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Partly cloudy, with a high around 77. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low near 59. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Well here is the prediction for the weekend but as we all well know that can change in a second , much less than 24 hours , it may well change by tomorrow but I am packing accordlingly!!

It's 4am and I'm up and packed. Finishing the coffee and we'll be on our way! Woo hoo! Let the fun begin! =D>

Just in from the National Weather Service for this weekend :

Friday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 78. Light wind becoming south between 11 and 14 mph.

Friday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low near 60. South wind between 10 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Partly cloudy, with a high around 77. South wind between 10 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Its gonna be breezy!! See yall tommorow morning!!!

Okay, I just got off the phone with both groups! As expected Capt. Morgan and the Misfits are behind schedule. I call Jims phone and he didn't have time to talk so I got to talk with Finney. The Misfits just upped the heat to try and make a 10:00 turn in with some time to rest in the cooler. BBQ-4-U team is cool, calm and collected. Couple of butts already in the cooler. I had a chance to talk with Chris for a few minutes and he sounds confident. (typical engineer). He says don't believe Larry if he tells you he's been awake all night, he just got back to them at 6:00 this morning. Larry's on a new diet, the Miller Lite Diet, and he says he is going to stick to this one. (not like the South Beach Diet) Any way good luck to both teams, they sound like they are having a blast!

I was watching the weather channel, looks like those guys are getting some rough weather :eek:

Back
Top Bottom