Spring 2006 "Smoke on the Beach"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2zrssymq]
WalterSC said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2zrssymq]Jim told me what he plans on feeding his "Misfits" on Friday night. Hope nobody smokes................................... :eek:

Nope I breathed enough smoke as a firefighter , besides cigarettes are way to expensive. LOL :razz:

At least when your ass is on fire you can put yourself out! :eek:
LOL :lmao:

I can see it now, "Ooooo Ooooooo my ass is on fire, my ass is on fire, as he pours beer down his crack"!

I've got one word of advice for the Misfits.......... If Cappy brings this "Green Salsa" and say's it's hot, please show him it's not hot and eat a big spoonfull, and show him it's not hot at all. What a wuss![/quote:2zrssymq]
The green salsa place closed. Unless he has a jar from before that, he won't have any. I love that stuff.[/quote:2zrssymq]

I loved the stuff too, but have you ever heard the saying "it'll burn you twice"? Well I've had yogurt spread all over my Morgan after taking a healthy Finney and it still burned the next day! 8-[

Man you f- heads are going to have an awesome time down there :!:
Wish I could go :-(
Then again :idea: maybe not :eek:

Finney said:
Puff said:
Man you f- heads are going to have an awesome time down there :!:
Wish I could go :-(
Then again :idea: maybe not :eek:
Come on down. Jump on that Harley and head to MB. You won't go hungry :pop: .... or thirsty. :bar:
You have no :idea: how good that sounds :!:
But....but...I...ahh... :)

At least when your ass is on fire you can put yourself out! :eek:[/quote]
LOL :lmao:[/quote]

LOL

I can see it now, "Ooooo Ooooooo my ass is on fire, my ass is on fire, as he pours beer down his crack"!

Only place that beer is going is down the throat !!

I've got one word of advice for the Misfits.......... If Cappy brings this "Green Salsa" and say's it's hot, please show him it's not hot and eat a big spoonfull, and show him it's not hot at all. What a wuss![/quote]
The green salsa place closed. Unless he has a jar from before that, he won't have any. I love that stuff.[/quote]

We shall see what others have to offer ,if I can handle firehouse chili I can handle anything!!

I loved the stuff too, but have you ever heard the saying "it'll burn you twice"? Well I've had yogurt spread all over my Morgan after taking a healthy Finney and it still burned the next day! 8-[[/quote]

Have heard that phrase often and it often it is right !!

WalterSC said:
At least when your ass is on fire you can put yourself out! :eek:
LOL :lmao:[/quote]

LOL

Only place that beer is going is down the throat !!

I've got one word of advice for the Misfits.......... If Cappy brings this "Green Salsa" and say's it's hot, please show him it's not hot and eat a big spoonfull, and show him it's not hot at all. What a wuss![/quote]
The green salsa place closed. Unless he has a jar from before that, he won't have any. I love that stuff.[/quote]

We shall see what others have to offer ,if I can handle firehouse chili I can handle anything!!

I loved the stuff too, but have you ever heard the saying "it'll burn you twice"? Well I've had yogurt spread all over my Morgan after taking a healthy Finney and it still burned the next day! 8-[[/quote]

Have heard that phrase often and it often it is right !![/quote]

Walter great job on the "quotes"!! I have no idea which post is mine and which one is yours? #-o

Alas, the green salsa place did close, but the article in the paper said
Katrina will continue to produce her salsa for sale in specialty stores.
She's on vacation, and I don't know if anyone already sells it here, but
I'm on it. I think I can get her home number...I may just place a personal order!!

Captain Morgan said:
Alas, the green salsa place did close, but the article in the paper said
Katrina will continue to produce her salsa for sale in specialty stores.
She's on vacation, and I don't know if anyone already sells it here, but
I'm on it. I think I can get her home number...I may just place a personal order!!

Get lots! I wanna see ya'll sweat!

Finney said:
This time next week. Everything will be in the truck to start the trip to Myrtle Beach. =D>

This time next week I will be driving to Myrtle Beach , will pack everything Wednesday evening . I will be leaving Denmark at 6AM takes me 3 hrs to get there. See Yall there!!

Weather Forecast..looking very nice

Apr 21 Mostly Cloudy
76° 20% chance of showers
Event Condition Rating: 8 Very Good

Sat Apr 22 Isolated T-Storms
77°/61° 30%
Rating: 7 Good

Captain Morgan said:
Weather Forecast..looking very nice

Apr 21 Mostly Cloudy
76° 20% chance of showers
Event Condition Rating: 8 Very Good

Sat Apr 22 Isolated T-Storms
77°/61° 30%
Rating: 7 Good

Nice....................... :beach:

I do know Charles Reeder. He makes great BBQ.

Ya Ya, You've got your hands full in Hemmingway.

Both venues are kind of small. Hemmingway has many locals out for bragging rights. It is considered the Williamsburg National Championship. Those boys take it pretty seriously.

I'm planning on CCH. It's not my favorite cook, but Jethro met his wife at this contest 10 years or so ago. To keep the peace and to keep Jethro quiet, which is always a task, I keep going back. Our Friday party is usually interesting. Jethro on home turf and all.

Good Q and Good Luck!

Jack

Back
Top Bottom