Spring 2006 "Smoke on the Beach"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Jack, leave the misfits and join us. :!:

I think I'll stick. I kinda like the name, and my job is really cool. Who else would let me be towel bi*ch, story teller, and all around famous guy?

For now...I'm a misfit. :)

Jack

Finney said:
Jack W. said:
Finney said:

I think I'll stick. I kinda like the name, and my job is really cool. Who else would let me be towel bi*ch, story teller, and all around famous guy?

Jack
What's this "for now" stuff? #-o

I bet after SOTB he'll wanna join our team! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":1ifhedp6]
Finney said:

Jack

I bet after SOTB he'll wanna join our team! 8-[[/quote:1ifhedp6]
Everyone will. :shy:

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":2u4698uc]
Finney said:

Jack

Everyone will. :shy:[/quote:2u4698uc]

Damn Skippy! =D>

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":31trim0u]
Finney said:

Jack

Everyone will. :shy:[/quote:31trim0u]

So far the only thing you have to offer is a large amount of print service. I'm with Cappy on this particular issue. I'll be the extremely cute one holding the glass when he pours the juice. =D> =D>

Jack

Jack W. said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2oz449ia]
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":2oz449ia]
Finney said:

Jack

Everyone will. :shy:[/quote:2oz449ia]

So far the only thing you have to offer is a large amount of print service. I'm with Cappy on this particular issue. I'll be the extremely cute one holding the glass when he pours the juice. =D> =D>

Jack[/quote:2oz449ia]
Speaking of "a large amount of print service", check this 2' x 9' bad boy out.

Greg matched his usual generosity for the team. =D>

Finney said:
Captain Morgan said:
Can't wait to pour you guys a nice big frosty glass of my home made
STFU juice.
I'll have peach cobbler and ice cream with mine. 8-[
It's been a while since I had a shot of STFU juice :eek:
On the rocks with a twist :!:

Captain Morgan said:
STFU juice.

Well this is gonna prove to be one fine weekend all around f you ask me , and I have been needing one for quite some time!!!

Jim told me what he plans on feeding his "Misfits" on Friday night. Hope nobody smokes................................... :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
Jim told me what he plans on feeding his "Misfits" on Friday night. Hope nobody smokes................................... :eek:

Nope I breathed enough smoke as a firefighter , besides cigarettes are way to expensive. LOL :razz:

WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:
STFU juice.

Well this is gonna prove to be one fine weekend all around f you ask me , and I have been needing one for quite some time!!!

Give it to 'em Cappy. #-o #-o #-o 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Jack

WalterSC said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Nope I breathed enough smoke as a firefighter , besides cigarettes are way to expensive. LOL :razz:

At least when your ass is on fire you can put yourself out! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1w916lmg]Jim told me what he plans on feeding his "Misfits" on Friday night. Hope nobody smokes................................... :eek:

At least when your ass is on fire you can put yourself out! :eek:[/quote:1w916lmg]
LOL :lmao:

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":98tlxt6i]Jim told me what he plans on feeding his "Misfits" on Friday night. Hope nobody smokes................................... :eek:

LOL :lmao:[/quote:98tlxt6i]

I can see it now, "Ooooo Ooooooo my ass is on fire, my ass is on fire, as he pours beer down his crack"!

I've got one word of advice for the Misfits.......... If Cappy brings this "Green Salsa" and say's it's hot, please show him it's not hot and eat a big spoonfull, and show him it's not hot at all. What a wuss!

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2bc8gd4z]
WalterSC said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2bc8gd4z]Jim told me what he plans on feeding his "Misfits" on Friday night. Hope nobody smokes................................... :eek:

LOL :lmao:[/quote:2bc8gd4z]

I can see it now, "Ooooo Ooooooo my ass is on fire, my ass is on fire, as he pours beer down his crack"!

I've got one word of advice for the Misfits.......... If Cappy brings this "Green Salsa" and say's it's hot, please show him it's not hot and eat a big spoonfull, and show him it's not hot at all. What a wuss![/quote:2bc8gd4z]
The green salsa place closed. Unless he has a jar from before that, he won't have any. I love that stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom