Spring 2006 "Smoke on the Beach"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
You were also able to bring the podcast to a screeching freckin' halt!! Larry the show killer!! :eek: :!:

Well I can guarandamntee all of you mudda's that it won't happen this year. I'll give you something to remember, even if I gotta pop Woody in the eye with a bungee cord. You wll all remember me!

If Cappy brings out his ultra secret weapon, no one will be safe. Lock up the women and children. Hide the liquor. Shield your eyes. Don't let your mother near, I hear the BIG G will be in the house. :grin: :razz: :razz:

That ought to make a podcast interesting.

Jack

Jack W. said:
I'll bring my SOTB Championship trophy and display it at the end of the Double K. That ought to bring a little attention. Hang SCBA certified judges aprons from all four corners of the tent, and I would think that we might stand a fighting chance at getting a call. You may call it stacking the deck, I calll it getting "noticed". :idea: :razz: :razz: :grin:

Laugh and poke all you want...we'll settle this on the field.

Good fun and good Q!

Jack

Bringing my judges apron for one corner thats for sure !!

Finney said:
SOTB entry (and check) should be in Myrtle by now. Those 'funny hat' guys should be mailing our packet any day now.
8-[

They'll expedite it I'm sure, because they want me to join so bad! Wonder if they make those hats that will fit my head?

Finney said:
Rempe will have to tape it about 1:00 AM... that's about the time Big GQ gets interesting. #-o

No liquor is safe when I'm around...no matter where you hide it. By 1:00 AM, the Goose is loose!!!

Not planning on cooking this year. Gonna judge. However, I will hang out and drink all your liquor.

BigGQ said:
Finney said:
Rempe will have to tape it about 1:00 AM... that's about the time Big GQ gets interesting. #-o

No liquor is safe when I'm around...no matter where you hide it. By 1:00 AM, the Goose is loose!!!

Not planning on cooking this year. Gonna judge. However, I will hang out and drink all your liquor.
We'll have some... Score accordingly. :!:

That was the plan last year as well....have fun. And we did until somebody had to ruin it all by poking their eye out.

Gator Pit said:
Sounds like you guys are gonna have fun. Ritch

Hey Rich you just keep on makeing them pits cause I am saving my money as we speak , I hope you ship to South Carolina , just have to pick the one I want and get the money .

Rev.Jr. said:
That was the plan last year as well....have fun. And we did until somebody had to ruin it all by poking their eye out.

Aye, but he'll make a mighty fine pirate.

Looking forward to April. Best to you.

Jack

Jack W. said:
Finney said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":30v2d3dh]yeah, Rev should be on Captain Morgan's team. He could be like a mascot..remember the Rally Monkey?
We'll trade him for Jack. LOL

How easy it is to trade the feelings of others. I'm just a sensitive big guy! :grin: :grin: :grin: :^o[/quote:30v2d3dh]

It's Woody... How many feelings could he have?

We'll throw in Big GQ.... Oh yeah, we don't have him to trade.

I'm just kidding anyway. I wouldn't trade Woody (Rev Jr) for anybody. Jack doesn't have a BBQ sauce company, does he? (no) Okay... no deal.

Back
Top Bottom